|23062017||23/06/17||06/23/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||06h25||6:25A||Décollé||Take Off ( 6:21A)|
|23062017||23/06/17||06/23/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||10h40||10:40A||Décollé||Take Off ( 10:44A)|
|23062017||23/06/17||06/23/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||14h10||2:10P||Décollé||Take Off ( 2:47P)|
|23062017||23/06/17||06/23/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||17h40||5:40P||Décollé||Take Off ( 6:02P)|
|23062017||23/06/17||Paris Orly-ouest||10h05||Arrivé 10h05|
|23062017||23/06/17||Paris Orly-ouest||13h35||Arrivé 14h11|
|23062017||23/06/17||Paris Orly-ouest||17h05||Arrivé 17h21|
|23062017||23/06/17||Paris Orly-ouest||21h25||Arrivé 21h43|
Accessibility for disabled and reduced mobility passengers
Lorient South Brittany Airport is committed to comply with Regulation (EC) N. 1107/2006 of the Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when traveling.
Read the text: click here
Specify to your travel agency or airline your needs and level of assistance.
Type & level of assistance used by airlines
- passenger having difficulty walking
- passenger can not climb the stairs of the plane and the gateway
- passenger can not travel alone
- passenger partially sighted person or blinded
- Passenger hearing-impaired or deaf
- Mentally Retarded passenger
At the airport
- The airport terminal is entirely accessible for disabled and reduced mobility passengers. Parking spaces are wider and closer to the airport terminal entrance.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 1 hour before your departure time. Let us know as soon as you arrive at the airport by reporting straight to the check-in desk.
- Then, the assistance comes and escorts you to the boarding.