|16082017||16/08/17||08/16/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||17h40||5:40P||Décollé||Take Off ( 5:58P)|
|17082017||17/08/17||08/17/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||10h40||10:40A||Décollé||Take Off ( 11:03A)|
|17082017||17/08/17||08/17/17||Paris Orly-ouest||Paris Orly-ouest||17h40||5:40P||Décollé||Take Off ( 6:11P)|
|17082017||17/08/17||08/17/17||Londres Stansted||Londres Stansted||19h10||7:10P||Décollé||Take Off ( 6:52P)|
|16082017||16/08/17||Paris Orly-ouest||17h05||Arrivé 17h20|
|17082017||17/08/17||Paris Orly-ouest||10h05||Arrivé 10h26|
|17082017||17/08/17||Paris Orly-ouest||17h05||Arrivé 17h35|
|17082017||17/08/17||Londres Stansted||18h45||Atterri 19h48|
Accessibility for disabled and reduced mobility passengers
Lorient South Brittany Airport is committed to comply with Regulation (EC) N. 1107/2006 of the Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when traveling.
Read the text: click here
Specify to your travel agency or airline your needs and level of assistance.
Type & level of assistance used by airlines
- passenger having difficulty walking
- passenger can not climb the stairs of the plane and the gateway
- passenger can not travel alone
- passenger partially sighted person or blinded
- Passenger hearing-impaired or deaf
- Mentally Retarded passenger
At the airport
- The airport terminal is entirely accessible for disabled and reduced mobility passengers. Parking spaces are wider and closer to the airport terminal entrance.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 1 hour before your departure time. Let us know as soon as you arrive at the airport by reporting straight to the check-in desk.
- Then, the assistance comes and escorts you to the boarding.