On arrival at the airport
Lorient Bretagne Sud Airport is suitable for passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility.
Disabled parking spaces are reserved in front of the terminal.
Report your arrival
To welcome you at best, do not hesitate to announce your presence :
- when you arrive at the car park via the "call" button when you pass through the entrance gate or
- at the dedicated counter located to the right of the reception desk in the departure hall.
In order to ensure that your transfer takes place in the best conditions, we advise you to arrive at the airport 1 hour before the departure of the flight.
Registering at the counter : we will need to know the level of support you need.
Departure from Lorient: we assist you with your check-in when you arrive on the plane.
Arrival in Lorient : we assist you from your descent from the plane to your vehicle if necessary.
Security Check : your personal chair will be registered and you will be transferred to a dedicated chair upon registration.
Type and level of support used by airlines
- passenger having difficulty walking
- passenger not being able to climb the stairs and the aircraft gangway
- passenger unable to travel alone
- Passenger visually impaired or blind
- poorly or not hearing passenger
- mentally retarded passenger
Lorient South Brittany airport commits
Lorient Bretagne Sud airport undertakes to comply with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 05 July 2006 on the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when traveling.